I love you mah BIEN PETERSON A. DU....
weR gOnna make it 2gedeR no matter whAt..
One yr. iS quite lonG, so excitiNg, with sO muCh fUn, sO mUCh emotiONs, so much laughters, so mUCh teaRs, sO muCH troubles and bUt yet with sO muCH love!...Ü
i love u more tHan ud ever Know.
I had lOved even fRom d veRy stArt..
thank u for loving me. datS da greatest feeling one could ever feeL,
i love u, uR imperfection mAkes u pErfect eNough fOr me..
nO matter hOw muCH theyy juDge, I DONT CARE!
itS jST betwEen u...mEh..aNd oUR famIly.. nothin' elZ wUd mattEr..
tHank yoU So mUch foh taKin' gUd care of Me...
thank u foR alwys bein dEr wEn i niDid sUm gUd taLkin'..
Thank u sA mGA kasaBa ug Yaw2 i nidid dat! hehehe...
thaNk u for oUr fights tHat hAve madE me stRong..
huRtin mEh onCe haD maDe meH eVen stRongeR
bt dat dSnt mattEr nOW wAt cOuntS iS daT uR hOmE wiD mEh..
Ur sTrengTh maKEs meH fIl riLy seCure..
uR preSence maKe me feEl saFe..
i Know that no matteR hoW cOmplicaTEd thinZ haD and mAy bcUm,
uR stIl deR holdIn oN.. anD i knOW u wnt let gO.
be aSsure that i'LL do d same..
aNd I feel d same aS u aRe..
im hapi ur mine...
im hapi beCOz we hav ech oder..
im hapi cOz i cUD c love in ur eYeS...
im hapPy cOs u maKe me haPpy..
u made me feEl sO loVeD.

mUAHuGgs! Much LovE baby Ko!Ü


SOMETIMES, THE MOST POWERFUL MAGIC OF ALL IS THE KIND THAT COMES STRAIGHT FROM THE HEART.

0 Comments