MY EX IS
[x] talented


MAYBE I SHOULD
[x] got my self a job! waaaah!

I LOVE
[x] Pet-pet!


I DONT UNDERSTAND
[x] why i can't live without him!


I LOST MY
[x] heart! he stole it! c;


PEOPLE SAY THAT IM
[x] mahinhin, fragile, nice.. naks!


SEX IS
[x] not for fuN!


LOVE IS
[x] Joy and PetPEt.. c;


SOMEWHERE, SOMEONE IS
[x] thinking of me, Petpet! ahihihihih

I WILL ALWAYS
[x] take gud care of my life for PEtpet and Our future fam..


FOREVER IS
[x] eternity! hehehe


I NEVER WANT TO
[x] be stucked!


I THINK THE CURRENT PRESIDENT IS
[x] dont care,

WHEN I WAKE UP IN THE MORNING
[x] i always chek my fon and petpet's on my mind...


LIFE IS FULL OF
[x] mysteries...


MY PAST
[x] colorful... karon man pUd.. worth to be looked back at..


I GET ANNOYED WHEN
[x] someone's judging as if she knoes me dat well.

I WISH
[x] to be succesful and have my own fam in the future..


MY DOG IS
[x] JAVA! c;


TOMORROW IS GOING TO
[x] be great! goin out with PEtpet..


I HAVE LOW TOLERANCE FOR
[x] bitches!

IF I HAD A MILLION DOLLARS I WOULD
[x] save it or build a business for my future family n i guess 1/8 of it goes to the orphanage =)


SOMETIMES I WANT To
[x] runa away and be free.. dance in the streets! lolz.. boang


I DONT
[x] envy people who are rich but wasted! who throws innocent lives away! damn..

0 Comments