These past few days, tv time was longer than usual! Aweee!Ü Great isn't it? Just relaxing, and no one's been running around. lol It happened that Zenni Optical was on FOX news! I was just browsing through every channels, trying to find something fun to watch, when i came across it and can't help but stop. Lately I've been having bad headaches at work. I'm pretty sure it's with my eyes. Working for over 1 year facing this computer and the fact that I'm on graveyard shift, had gave me severe headaches lately. Hubby wants my eyes checked and he thinks eyeglasses could help, i agree with him. And guess what? With Zenni Optical, I could have great eyeglasses for less , interesting! What's great with Zenni Optical is that you can choose from a vast number of eyeglasses, they have a huge selection of frames, with single vision lens, sunsensor (potochromic) lens, bifocal lens, tinted sunglasses lens and progressive lens, furthermore variable dimension frames from Zenni. They got it all. And plus, it's affordable. I can't wait to know mor about it.

0 Comments