I'm back! Boohoo missed blogging for several weeks again! I didn't even made a Christmas post or Welcome 2011 post or a New Year's Resolution Post! :'( But anyway, I'm still here :'> just as you all know and I am back in business! There's a lot of stuff that's been happening lately and I am so so excited with the coming changes of my life! To clear the air, I am not pregnant! LOL But whatever makes me giddy right now, I will spill the beans once everything's all ironed out.

So what's up with me lately? Well, yesterday was my 25th birthday!! ugh getting old already. I praise and thank God for all the blessings he gives me and my family. For making me strong and for guiding me all through out my life. There may be bumps along the way yet there's still so much to thank for, I am grateful for everything. I celebrated my special day with my family. Simple dinner, and I thank Peterson for all the effort. :') Much love!♥

3 Comments

Belated Happy Birthday Bojoy. May you have many more blessed and abundant birthdays to come. Glad that you are active again in blogging. It's our emotional outlet you know. Keeps us connected with others of the same mind. Thanks for your welcome post. God bless you all always.
Belated Happy Birthday Bojoy. May you have many more birthdays to come! God Bless You!

Anatoly
Algozone Inc.
Bojoy said…
@Kuya Mel: thanks kuya mel! ^^.

@Anatoly: thanks for the visit and thanks for the greeting! ^^. God bless you too. :)