I'm back! It's currently 4:30 in the morning and I am trying to get everything done. Earlier, I went through my message archive on YM and through my Gmail, checked if there are any tasks I have to finish. And yes, I have a handful of them and I'm not even halfway there yet. After several hours of facing my monitor, I'm now in the edge of boredom and  I am trying so hard not to fall into the procrastination trap! No, not again please. I refuse to get distracted but somehow I gave up. But I'm not giving in to Facebook, YouTube or Tumblr (twitter isn't that distracting :'D) so I just decided to maybe update my blog. It's not really that bad right? As I've said a hundred times before, blogging is my way of getting off from boredom. Proven and tested (that's for me though, don't know about you). So that's why I'm here, blabbering myself off until I'll get the energy and the drive escalating again. I refuse to open any social networking site because it could only lead me to one thing, yeah procrastination. And I've fallen into that trap a million times and believe me it won't do any good. Specially when you're trying to ran after deadlines! Anyways, hope I'll get things done before the run rises. It would be a really good idea to go out for a morning walk. Great for mi lungs and asthma, but if it's chilly I wouldn't dare go out.  Cause it'll only cause me rhinitis/asthma attack and I want neither rhinitis nor asthma. Can't risk that. (:

So I think I should go now, I have something to look forward to for the next couple of hours so I should get these done with. 

Thanks bloggy, for always having a space for me! LOL
I'll be back soon for updates, lots of great things have been happening and I thank God for all the blessings!

XOXO

2 Comments

There must be a reason and purpose for everything that we do. Blogging and engaging in social networks must also have their own purpose. Some use their blogs and Facebook to rant and they don't last long because of the negative comments they received. Blogging and engaging in social networks like Facebook affords us to reach the world and share our thoughts. To me, that is a wonderful privilege. It affords me to reach out to people and share the word of God. If we work with a purpose, boredom will not set in. Thanks for the post. God bless you all always.
j O C y said…
good eve to you..thanks for being here...just keep your post coming coz you got a nice site