If you're an avid user of Facebook then i bet your familiar with this game because you'll see constant posts from people playing this game and requests asking for permits, ribbons, seals and etc. And I am one of them! LOL Logging on to FB just to harvest my crops and collect money from my businesses and rents! And checking that everything is well in my city. LOL career! A lot of my friends are playing this too, a lot are hooked. Why? Idk. But in my part, I enjoy the feeling of being in control. In this game, you get to be the mayor of your city. Thus you are in-charge with everything. You'll design your city, build businesses, put up houses and community buildings and should meet goals. That sounds fun for me but I guess it's not really that fun in real life. *grin* Anyway, I have reached level 52 and this is what my city looks like.


WHOLE VIEW OF THE CITY ^^.



SOMEWHERE AROUND THE CITY



THE FARM


0 Comments