I came across with Vitamin C's song which was Friends Forever. It then pulled out so much memories from my college years, and viola! I was missing my friends.
(ノ_・) There's just so much memories, and great ones. On my, and so I decided to create this video.

I had enjoyed college life so much, as much as i did in highscool. Why? Because we were always having so much fun but of course never leaving our studies behind. I could remember the beaches, the tambayans, the spoofs, the laughters and the drama. Ang mga sabaan, ang mga hilomon, ang mga pasaway, ang mga buotan, ang sigeg katulog, ang sigeg absent, ug ang kusog mngupya. We were always together. (゚ー゚)(。_。) Now, we have our own set of lives. Some of us had returned to their provinces and lived thier lives there while some had started to build their own family, and that includes myself. For the past year or two I have become somewhat invisible to them, maybe because i have my own pririoties now and that's my family. I was not able to go with their gimicks, overnights or any gatherings. But that doesn't mean i have forgotten them cause never will I. They're one of the best memories I ever had. Anyway enough drama, and let's start the show!
ヘ(^_^ヘ)(ノ^_^)ノ









4 Comments

-mOlit- said…
weehhh.. missing old days... thats life.. ana man zud ka na over whelm ka sa imo fam.. nakalimot nka na nakay mga fweds.. charot..

good luck sa imo fam tuapz...

rock on.!mmwwhhh...

missing them as well.. mga igsoong dudes...
Anonymous said…
i love it!
i miss the old times...
while i was watching the video, i was inspired to plan for a reunion. maski dinner lang. I've heard mae ann will go home so why not have a reunion. ayt?

miss u joy...kiss ko yenyen..
however, i feel bad ryt now coz bb mogie is sick bcoz of me. I have colds since dis past 2 weeks and mogie was contaminated..huhuhu i love mogie so much (can't explain) =( i wish yenyen is ok. stay healthy!
Bojoy said…
@molit: ana gyud ka tuaps mao jud na imU gina sulti, huhuhuhu kung libre btaw ko kamU pud wala huhu charot!

bsta miss nko the old days.. ksabot ra m pUhon skoa hehe
Bojoy said…
@hazel: miss npud tka haze,alwys tka mremmber. unta mka join ko sa dinner, lets see.

wawa pUd baby mogie oi, :( i hope he gets well soOn. ingat haZe, thanks sa pg vsit skO blog.Ü mwaah