WoohOoo! ヾ(^∇^) I am a kick ass blogger! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ thanks to Te Marlene for giving me this award. I appreciate it a lot.Ü And of course your right i'm so inlove with the two men in my life. can't deny that. ヘ(^_^ヘ)(ノ^_^)ノ Anyway I've also picked a couple of friends who's also deserving to get this award. hehehe But first here are the rules:

Do you know any bloggers that kick ass? Maybe they’ve got incredible, original content. Or they’re overflowing with creativity. Is it someone that helps you become a better blogger? Or a bloggy friend you know you can count on? Or maybe it’s someone who simply inspires you to be a better person… or someone else who sends you to the floor, laughing your ass off. Whatever the reason may be, I’m sure you know at least a couple of bloggers that kick ass. Well… why not tell ‘em so?

LOVE ON ‘EM

Choose 5 bloggers that you feel are “Kick Ass Bloggers”
Let ‘em know in your post or via email, twitter or blog comments that they’ve received an award . Share the love and link back to both the person who awarded you and back to www.mammadawg.com . Hop on back to the Kick Ass Blogger Club HQ to sign Mr. Linky then pass it on!

Now let me grant this award to: (drumroll pls! \(--)/)

1.) Molit
2.) Raquel
3.) Aubrey
4.) Jigs
5.) Borgee

0 Comments