We survived our first day! Yay! :') Today was yen-yen's first day of preschool and I'm glad we're able to pull it through. We've been preparing and been very excited for this day. I admit it was quite hard because I know how energetic he is when he's outside the house and we (specially me) always had a hard time controlling him. Parents were allowed to go inside the classroom since it's just the first day. Nung nasa classroom na kami, I noticed that toys easily distracts him. When he'd got a hold of a toy, it's like he's cutting the world away from him. And there we were always reminding him to pay attention to his teacher, I'm glad Peterson came along with us. Nevertheless, I am very happy to see how easy it is for him to be with other kids. He's not shy at all. I know that I won't have a hard time leaving him at school but I always get worried if he'd get into a fight or something, because my little bug's a little physical. And he's used of always getting what he wants. Now, we're looking forward for a new day tomorrow. All day I've been asking him if he liked school and I only got one answer. "Yes, balik tayu sa school bukas ha mama." Well that enough made me feel happy and proud.

I'm very happy to witness my son's first day of school and we are very proud of our little bug!

2 Comments

Yes, the first day of school for our little tykes is always characterized with nervousness and jitters. That it passed thru with no untoward incident was really great. Don't worry about your little boy that he might get into a fight. The teacher can control her students. And little kids enjoy themselves and are not violent prone yet. Thanks for the post. God bless you all always.
Pearl Aton said…
I hope your little dude enjoys school and get awesome grades! :D