Early this month I started taking Spirulina, in the hope of finding a solution to my respiratory problem (asthma). We've been pretty desperate about it since the last few months have been hard. Yeah it's pretty bad. -.-' I've noticed that my asthma has worsen when I turned 25 (which was a year ago) and I can't afford to go on with my life having asthma attacks almost everyday. Oh my, I sound so sickly. But going back to Spirulina, I've been taking it for 3 weeks now. The first week was amazing! "Finally, a miracle cure!", I said to myself. I felt so great and I slept like a baby. I felt so good that I was so afraid I might loose that feeling of comfort. Then came week two. I woke up with a little discomfort on my throat. I had sore throat along with a cough and cold. It wasn't really so bad cos it went away after 4 days. But the cough and cold stayed for a little while, unluckily till this very day. Cough and cold with  excessive phlegm, emphasis on "excessive" please. I started to worry because there's a lot of disgusting phlegm. It don't feel right because the build up is  just too much. But I remembered what the Dr. said, she said that I'll be going through a healing crisis and she did warned me about the this. I even called her to confirm that what I'm going through is normal.

I also did some research (I always do on mostly about everything) about Spirulina's effects on our body. I came across with different results but still points to one thing, people who take Spirulina will normally undergo a healing crisis. Healing crisis is a process in which the body undergoes an intense period of cleansing and rebuilding.As part of the healing process the body will begin to discard toxic residues which have build up in your body over the years. This positive side-effects might persist for two, three days or longer, depending on the different health condition of each individual. Also, I have came across with an clear explanation of what I'm going through right now.

Flu, Cough, Excessive Phlegm
This above condition is caused by excessive filthy mucus blocking the alveolus in the lungs. The body intelligent calls for a cough to shake off and remove the toxic mucus deposit in the lung and trachea. This is also a positive symptom of detoxification process following an improved immune system. Through understanding of the natural laws and acknowledgement of the body’s innate self-healing abilities, the body will perform self-repair even more effectively.

So despite with all the discomfort my cough and cold is giving me, there's hope of getting better. Like they say, there's a light in the end of the tunnel. If you are in the process of cleansing and  may also be experiencing a healing crisis, just hang in there, don't give up and we'll make it through! I look forward for that very day when this healing crisis comes to an end and we'll all live healthily ever after. :">

0 Comments