- 10 years ago -
UhhmMMMm... Ten yrs ago? Let me collect mah memories for a sec... =) Well, i was very young then. hehehehe may fam's stil livin' in cebU. got alot of fwnds wher we alwyS stroll around jUS 'round da neighbrhOOd.. BstA cge laag2 (laaGan nJud meH dati pa) wherevr place wed think of, wid my cOuz obet(akoa pakner!). But usually wed juZ hang arouND saRAh's place. practCnG SUm stupiD dance hehehe HmmMm remmber ko pa ha.. Wow i miss all of them and the crazie thinz we do.. Nd also my Lolo's der, miss yah sOOO muCh lolo! Much love! =) Tho i was still young dat time ... heheheheh i was so buBBly and very hiper! and then n da same yR. we transfrd hir in dvO..

- 5 years ago
So innocent, sweet and young of coRS! until now namn eh.. hhehehehe i was stil very curious with a lot of stuffs. stil very vulnerable and was very prone to do sum stupid stuffs! heheheh very hot pa kc, curious with everthin.. gOt calld sa Prefct dscpLin with mah frNds! hehehe Alwys hangin oUt wid my tRoops, and wid huney (miss u)..Got busted becoz a lil girl saw uS smokin' hehehe try2 lng gUD curious lage daw.. Duh! :) crazie for dennis hehehe.. my first love... adOOOy bistohan na! every1 has der 1st luvs anyweyZ..

- 1 year ago -
very inlove! wakekekekeke juST hooked uP seriously with sum1 after a one hell of a heartbreak!.. just a yr b4 lng din.. hehehe My life jUSt changeD sUddnLy. Not juST sa luvlife but wid everythin'.. Changes wer slowly takin its place.. :) but its a gud thinG, it was for the better.. ;) It made me a better perSon..

- yesterday -
With Pet2, we celebrated oUR 1st yr. aNNiv.. whew! it was fUn.. Evry1 jUSt kips on textin meH.. der damn hapI ng abot uS one Yr.. wakekekeke

- tomorrow -
on a date. :)

- 5 snacks I enjoy -
junkfUds! sumthing salty, piZZa, bisOto, popcorn with cheeZ, COke... bsta daghan oe..

- 5 bands/artists that I know the lyrics to most of their songs –
BSB, heheheh loved dem since i was younger, The Calling, Britney SPears

- 5 things I would do with a P100,000,000 -
huh? ka gamay?! hehehe

- 5 locations I would like to run away to –
CebU, Boracay, Palawan, Wonderland. Neverland. < sa sharPhiL, BajaDa! hahahaha)

- 5 things I like doing -
blogging, texting :), goin ouT wid frNds, barhoppinG, inOm wid frnDs! :)

- 5 things I will never wear –
fake fingernails, fake eyebrows..

- 5 t.v. shows I like(d) -
Dats So Raven, Phil Da Future, My Wife and Kids, ScruBS

- 5 movies I like –
Fluke, Autumn in Newyork, The Cure, What Dreams MAy cOme, Finding Nemo

- 5 people I'd like to meet -
Uhhmmm... La ako ma iCp...

- 5 biggest joys at the moment –
PetersOn, Dogs, Friends, My MummY, celfOns

- 5 favorite toys –
makeup; imovie; celfon, digiCAmS.... amBot....

0 Comments