Hello mommy, this is me, your baby-I’m just a tiny someone, floating in your tummy, feeling nice and snug and warm.

When God made me, He gave me a soul and sent a special angel to look after me, and an angel to look after you too.

I’m growing a little bit every day and soon I’ll get my own fingers and toes.

Once my ears have developed properly, I’ll be able to hear the sound of your voice.

Please mommy, don’t let them hurt me-I’ll do my very best to be good.

I just want a chance to live my life and be someone special in yours.

I’ll make you breakfast on Mothers Day and draw pictures, made specifically for you.

I’ll sing loudly in my first school concert and try my hardest at everything I do!

There might be days when I’m a bit naughty and make you scream and shout,

But I’ll also give you plenty of hugs and kisses, to cheer you up when you’re sad.

Oh mommy please, just give me a chance…

We don’t need to live in a big fancy house and I don’t need a room filled with toys…

All I ask of you is your love…and a chance to love you back.

I want to be able to call you “mom”, and hear you say I’m yours

I long to feel the grass tickle my toes…and the warmth of the sun on my back.

I want to experience the excitement of my first day at school…

And the joy of playing with my friends.

Don’t listen to the voices saying it’ll be easier when I’m gone…

God chose YOU to be my mommy…

And He chose me to teach you about LOVE!

So please mommy, don’t let me down, I know God and His angels will help.

Be strong for me…hold on to me…you’ll be grateful in Eternity!



-i got this from roawarr.blogspot.. its rily touching c; it rily moved me. her site was nice tOo. c;-

JUst for Crying out lOud:
Just wana send a msg to evry girl out der.. HAving a baby doesnt mean it will ruin ur life. esp wen u think ur not ready for it. How could you say ur not ridy or it was just an accident wen u Engage urself in premarital sex. if u dont wana get pregnant or stuff just dont to do it! avoid temptations. tho i knoW its not that eaSy for othErs. but wen u get urself in suCh situatiOn, just face it! its ur own doing and aborting the baby would make ur life even more complicated. Wen i see young girls getting pregnant? i could say sayang but hey! look on the brighter side.. im still proud of them coz theyr brave enUF to face it.. Yeah! c;

0 Comments