List everything that's in your bag. And I mean everything! =)Anyone can grab this tag, if you happen to stumble here in my blog. :)

1. Wallet - given by hubby
2. Wallet #2 - given by tita sUsan (lol feeling dghan kwarta kay duha-duhag wallet!)
3. Cellphone - must have
4. Cam
5. Facial Tissue - must have
6. Calgon tropical dream - to keep me smell fresh all day! lol
7. Hairbrush
8. Vicks Inhaler
9. Lip Balm, Lip Gloss
10.Rubber Bands
11. Vaseline Petroleum Jelly
12. Katinko
13. Blade - how did you in got there! ;)
14. Coin Purse
15. Avon Lip & Cheek Tint
16. Baby Powder
17. USB connector
18. Nesvita

That's basically everything. Other stuffs were left at home though. I still need to buy a pouch so i could bring all my girly stuffs. though i seldom use them. =) In case of emergy lang to sila!

0 Comments