A week ago I heard a particular song being played on radio and it hit me like a bolt of lighting. As I listened to it I felt like crying, the message is clear enough to move my sensitive heart. The song is about Cancer, yeah with the capital C. It's about having a support system. It's about having someone to hold on to when hope seems like the summer birds, too swiftly flown away. The song really moved me and I'll bet my peanuts to a candy bar it will do the same for you. 

Do you know someone with cancer? How do you show your support? Here's the song with the lyrics, just in case you wanna sing along with it. :) And hey don't forget to let me know what you think of the song.








And below is the official video. The words from the cancer survivors in the video are incredibly moving.



"You know people who love you in your life, but you don't know how much.. until you get sick."

3 Comments

Trish said…
The songs's nice. You'll feel the love, really. It's kinda sad though, it will truly touch your heart.
Marinella said…
Thanks for the visit back. :D

Btw, would you like to exchange links with me?
Bojoy said…
@Marinella: No problem.
Sure! I love exchange links. :)
Just added yours!