SITE WIDE DISCLOSURE POLICY


 This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me, Marie Joy L. Año. For questions about this blog, please contact me at mariejoy.du@gmail.com.

 This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will always be identified as paid or sponsored content. Some advertising (not personal product reviews) may not be of my own personal opinion, but rather the opinion of the advertiser - thus will be stated.

 I may be compensated to provide my opinion of a product, If in fact the advertiser is asking for my personal opinion, only honest opinion will be given. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

  This blog is based on honest opinion and greatly values it’s readers. I will only accept offers and compensation from products and companies in which I am personally satisfied with and find to be worth posting about. I guarantee that I will provide my readers with my honest opinion on every product and company featured on this blog from my own personal experience with said product. I would not want to betray the trust of my readers.

 All products that are mentioned and reviewed here on my blog are of my own personal opinion. Everyone is different and has different needs and wants. As with all products, any products mentioned here should be used at your own discretion and with caution.

 All content, including images, are copyrighted and under the protection of the copyright law. Please be considerate and ask for permission before using an image from this blog.

Images


 The images on this blog belong solely to me, unless otherwise stated and/or credited. Please be considerate and contact me prior to using my images. If a picture is not credited correctly, please be kind as to tell me so and the problem will be resolved. Since images may be credited incorrectly from another source, I may not be provided with the proper source. Please shoot me an e-mail at mariejoy.du@gmail.com. It will be greatly appreciated.

If you have any questions, you can contact me by e-mail.

E-MAIL : mariejoy.du@gmail.com

0 Comments