Are you going to London? Well if you are, I beat my last coin that you are super excited about it. Cause if I am, I will be. London is where old meets new and the stunning skyline and buildings portray that magnificently, nowhere else will you find buildings 400 years old sitting next to a new one. That's truly amazing.

But it can be daunting for forst time visitors. As you tour the glorious London, you also need someplace to rest in. Someplace were you could rest after all days touring London's landmarks. And it should be someplace as magnifecent as London but affordable. Take Mayflower Hotel Earls Court London for instance.

If you are planning to book a hotel then I recommend London-Hotels.co.uk. You can avail their service to book direct with the hotel to save money and ensure a first class local service. They offer all visitors useful and knowledable advice not only on which hotel to book but also on where to stay and what to do during your visit. The website has cheap prices of hotels. You choose hotels that are in central London or close to South Kensington . You can check the site yourself, I know you can't wait till you get to London.

1 Comments

Anonymous said…
Thanks for your information.I was searching this information for few days.I got good information from your post.Keep it up your good job...