This is our little Kyler at 2 months old!❤ Mama's dashing little boy, seems a tiny (even though exclusively breastfeeds) for his age but I don't really care. What's important is my baby is healthy and happy. He had me at first sight and now I'm deeply in love with him. When he wakes up in the morning, he'll look at you and he'll give you his great big smile (the power smile). Sometimes he wakes up a little fussy but when you turn and talk to him, he'll give you the power smile again. It never fails to melt our hearts! Also, he's very responsive and talkative. Hubby's very fond of him as well! But the most captured one is his big brother Ayne! I'm just glad that Ayne loves him dearly and is never jealous of his little brother. When I had Ayne, I never thought I could still love someone as much.❤  I just feel so blessed for having wonderful kids.

XOXO,
Bojoy

0 Comments