I'm a mother. It's a very exhausting job,  but it's with the highest pay; PURE LOVE. I became a mother at a young age, but I never even regretted it  happened. I must admit, everything didn't come easy. I bet you can't question why. Just recently, I became 150% hands on with my 5 year old son. No more nanny and that means only one thing, I have to do every household chores all by myself (not to mention my
8-hour job online). I badly need to work on my time management abilities. I am hoping that eventually I'll learn the hang of it and find the right nanny.  :'D


I've been juggling. I've been multitasking. I've been going gaga. Everything lately is physically and emotionally exhausting but with just a hug and a kiss, I'm okay. :"> I'm a mother, something I could brag about.



A mother who is really a mother is never free.”   Honore de Balzac

0 Comments