A few weeks ago something pushed me to sign up for a wordpress account. In time, I will share it here but it's still under construction. What made me create a wordpress blog? Wordpress Slider. Content slider has recently become wide-spread and popular among wed designs, they are everywhere! They are a great way to highlight your best articles and content in such minimal space. These awesome design is now even adopted with blogger templates.

There are hundreds of slider plugins out there for WordPress, but the problem is that many of them are not very easy to use, and even more difficult to get looking good in your site or blog design. I’ve read an article about SlideDeck information, my dilemma has been solved. SlideDeck is a sophisticated WordPress plug-in that lets you create high-quality, customizable slide shows that can pull in content from all over the Web and it’s very easy to manipulate great for beginners like myself. I didn’t even had a tough time integrating it in my new baby, and I am thrilled to share my new site to all of you when everything’s ironed out. Content slider is awesome! Remember, when someone visits your website, you have 10 seconds to capture their attention before they decide to move on. You might want to consider putting a slider on your site, now.

0 Comments