iv been here for hours na... im quite tired but its okay! c; im having fun... and i liked wat am doin! hehehehehehe im so bored doin nuthin at all. plage nlng ganito! i wana do sumthin new. havin a job in particular! hmf! i stil dont have a job! but its quite okay but still its not! waaaaaah! i just wana get out of my cave and meet somebody new. new friends yah knOe... *sigh* well wats der more to say?? nuthin much noW,,.. i love my bheb! hihihihihi ma out of topic napUd ta ani! toinks!.... happy monsary! were not able to spend time 2geder today. :( but its okay. okay nalang! bawi nlng next time! hehehehehe and lapit na biday nyA!! happi boitdat bheb in advance! wwwweeeeeeeeeeeee.... hehehehe ano bah? ano bah? well am out words! pack shit! sori for dat... hehehe i miss my friends... im lookin forward to visit my old school dis week.. intRamurals kC.. i got a msg from my sis dis afternun.. 1st runner up sila sa cheerdance competition... not bad eh! ;) got to go! g222m kOw! u knOw wat? i think i got to loos wieght coz im rily getting chubby na. more chubby than usual! toinks! ahihihi but sexy pamn daw ko sabi pa ni behb! hehehehe i dunno if its tru! nyahahaha! bad. but i rily do think iv got to slim down. for myself and fpr bheb! heheheh but i dont wanna be skiny! i wana achieve my chubby bodieee like b4. tama2 lng.. me laman parin para saRap iHug! c; db? hehe cge na. got to go! i love you bheb! wabshu! c; tnx for lovin me, and takin gud care of me...

0 Comments