hi everyone, i haven't got much update recently. Well i have some articles posted bUt it's not about me, so i don't consider it as an update. ahehehe! But I'm planning to post a couple of pictures of baby yenny and his favorite pet. You can guess what it is, ahahaha.. Anyway, I want to thank sis Bonz for this friendship tag. Thanks sis, you've gave me a reason to rant right this very second! ahahaha I miss u bloggy, i miss pouring out my thoughts about personal stuffs. Thank you so much for this, it's much appreciated.Ü

And lovely are the blossoms
That are tended with great care,
By those who work unselfishly
To make the place more fair.
And, like the garden blossoms,
Friendship's flower grows more sweet
When watched and tended carefully
By those we know and meet.
And, if the seed of friendship
Is planted deep and true
And watched with understanding,
Friendship's flower will bloom for you.



And now it's sis Marie's turn to be appreciated! *winx* for giving me this Brillante Weblog Award, Weeee! Thanks so much sis..


Also for MyPinkShoelace for this another fabulous award.. It's really beautiful, i like it.Ü You're all been great! Thanks for all of these even though I'm not able to visit you recently. T.T I'm glad you we're still able to think for passing me such awards.. ahehehehe!



0 Comments