Thanks to my online friend Redge for tagging me along. Sa uulitin!Ü

Rules:

1. Post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself.
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their name as well as links to their blogs.
4. Link the person who tagged you.
5. Leave a comment for each blogger.


Here they are:

I am an asthmatic. I hate having an asthma 'cause it limits me. I wanted to engage in physical activities but my asthma keeps me from doing them. I was never physically active 'cause of it.
I don't eat eggs. But I like foods that are made from eggs, like leche flan which i love so much.
I have a lot of allergies. Dust, molds, cold air, shrimps, crabs and etc..
I'm a frustrated writer. I always wanted to be a writer, but I don't really think if it's for me. When I was younger I write anything, that's why have tons of diaries.
I get mesmerized with my son everyday. I can't get enough kissing and hugging him. I can't even imagine myself having another child.

0 Comments