Wonderful Wife, Proud to be Mom Award
Salamat Mommy Elvz for this award. Thanks for including me with your tags lately and also the awards. Thankyeee!!Ü
1. Link with the person who tagged you.
2. Copy above images.
3. Post this on any or all of your Blog/s.
4. Answer the two-part questionnaire following these Rules. (Feel free to elaborate your answers. For questions 8 - 14, post only the one (1) which you believe best describes your choice.)
5. Share this with at least seven (7) friends on your Blog Roll.
6. Come back to Living A’ La Mode (DO NOT CHANGE THIS LINK PLEASE.) and leave the URL of your Post in order for you/your Blog to be added to the Master List.Master List:
7. Have Fun!
~ Parenting Style ~1. Do you exercise full or minimal control over your child’s / children’s behavior?
~ Just like mommy elvz, I really have minimal control w/ my child since I'm a working mom plus knowing the fact that I work at night. But when I'm with him I make sure to have full control on him.
2. Do you expect your child / children to obey 100% or let her / him / them do what pleases her / him / them?
~There are times that I let him do what he wants but if it's too dangerous or I know that it's not good for him, then mommy bojoy firmly says NO.
3. Do you welcome discussion or you simply set rules?
4. Do you reprimand?
5. Do you use spanking for punishment?
~It doesnt apply for now, since I still consider him a baby. Maybe when he gets a little older and old enough to understand. Though kung pwede no spanking na cause I really don't believe in spanking but children nowadays are different na eh..
6. Do you use some kind of a reward System for motivation?
7. Do you enjoy being a Parent?
~Yes but there are times na nahihirapan ako..
8. Are you a hands-on Parent or do you have a full-time Nanny?
~ Before we have a nanny, now I'm more hands-on.
9. At what age would you let your child make simple decisions for himself / herself?
~When he's old enough. i really don't know at what age but I have to make sure that he's supervise and well guided with every decisions he make.
10.Do you and your Husband have the same Parenting Style?
~ Wife Style ~
11. How long have you been married?
12. How do you feel about being a Wife?
13. What has been your typical sleeping attire since you got married?
~nothing really changed, still the usual shirt and pajamas, sometimes shorts..
14. How do you show how appreciative you are of your Husband?
~ I say thank you always, even yung simple things lang. Like when he gives me water.. Always ako ng tha-thank U.. And also giving him gifts..
15. What do you do when your Husband annoys you?
~ Silent lng. When I'm like that he knows na I'm annoyed or upset.
1 6. You are buying or planning to buy your first house as Husband and Wife.
~ hopefully soOn..
17. How does your house look like at the end of the day when Hubby gets home?
18. How do you feel about running a household?
~Tiring.. (kau, specially asthmatic ko)
19. What is the sweetest gift you have given your Husband so far?
~ I think they're all sweet as long it's from him..
Now I am passing this tag on to my friends, mothers and wives: Joana, Jilyn, Amor and to all my visitors, you are all welcome to grab this.