I'm currently at work, it's 4:10 in the morning. and I am Uber and i mean UBER bored! there's no work to do. My client's been playing the hide-and-seek game again. lmao I hate moments like these, that even Internet can't entertain me anymore. Geeesh! Though I had worked on something earlier my shift but i was able to finish it within an hour. My sub-client asked me to create a header for his website. I am not really an expert on this, but i was able to pull it off! He actually liked the one I made. *wink* Guess i could be a graphic artist now huh? LOL in my dreaMs! Anyway I tried looking into Hana Yori Dango manga, i actually had fun reading it even though I already knew the story and actually watched it. It's nice. If you are interested you can check it out here. I'm having a brain freeze now, don't know what to say anymore. So bye for now! =)

2 Comments

Maui (Suushh) said…
Glad to see im not the only one up and bored at this time. Only thing is im pretty sure youve been productive and I have been not. haha :)
Chai said…
aw, bored pud diay ka joy? ako medyo.hihi. i thought very busy ka always.hehe. ayo ayo