I won't let you get the best in us.
It was an ordinary day and the sun is shining brightly. I went upstairs to retire with yentot and pet2x in bed, to watch tv maybe or to just make kulit with eachother. But as I step on the last stair and looked out the window, an angry tornado was fast approaching our home. I shouted at them to go out of the house and quickly grabbed a bag full of clothes mostly of yenyen's! Then all suddenly went black. It was 7 AM and I woke up from bed. It was just a dream, thank God! Yet it made me feel uneasy and it never left my mind. So I tried to Google what it means if you had a dream of tornado. And here's what I got and it all came clear to me now:
* An overwhelming or destructive situation in real life, most likely out of the dreamer's control
* A feeling or fear of being taken advantage of or victimized, especially suddenly or in an unpredictable way (YES!)
http://en.mimi.hu/dreams/tornado.htmlAnd I have picked the phrases that I could best relate to,
TORNADOS : Hurricanes can be symbolic of extreme stress in your life and an inability to relax. The skies in dreams generally link to the future and the possibility of change. So if they are disturbed then there is no clear outlook for how things will be. But tornados may symbolise lots of things. They may link to bad things that are about to happen and problems that you are anticipating.
* Tornados can link to moments when you cannot think clearly. You maybe bombarded by facts or suggestions.
* Tornados can link to feelings of stress. The tornado will capture the inability to relax.
* Tornados may be a sign that there is trouble to come. You maybe detecting some warning signs in yourself or in situations around you
* Tornadoes can represent people who cause havoc.