Hi there! I'm just trying to snatch a few minutes from my working hours. I just got so tired facing my monitor and trying to find a solution to my nerve-cracking problem. I guess it's a bit of strain since I'm not really an expert on it, I'm still a newbie trying to find my way. Aha! You might wonder what I'm talking about. :'D 

You see, I have installed a new theme (WP) called VideoZoom on my client's website. He didn't liked our old theme's functionality and complexity so he decided to replace it. We needed a theme catered for videos and the old theme just didn't gave us what we needed. So now my problem is that I can't get the new theme's slider to appear on the homepage. I went through every step and I just can't get it to work. it should be very simple. I went through the support forum and found out that I'm not the only one having this problem. I already upgraded WP, deactivated plugins but to no avail. :'| It's making me nuts! Or maybe my frustration's driven by my raging hormones?! LOL Sorry preggers ranting here. :) Well, I already posted on forum and still waiting for an answer or two. My brain's just to tired and drained to read even further. I'm hoping writing here would somehow calm and relax me for a while, just like the old days. 

Wordpress why are making this hard for me!? Uggghhhhhh!! :'| Breathe In. Breathe Out. Breathe In. Breathe Out. I can do this! :)

0 Comments