So I'm joining the NaBloPoMo for Febuary! :) See? I really mean it when I said I want to revive my blog. Okay so I'll stop beating around the bush and will now go on with my entry. :)

When was the last time you said, "I love you."?  Last week, when hubby massaged my leg in the middle of the night because my left leg was cramping. :'{

I admit I don't say I love you everyday but when I do, I always mean it. (Or maybe when hormones are out of balance! LOL) It's because I've always believe in "Action speaks louder that words". Even when I don't say I love you that much (like everyday) I always make sure that hubby or Yenyen are always feel loved. For me, actions are more important that words. Like with hubby, he doesn't say I love you everyday but I always feel loved by just doing small things for me (like drying/combing my hair, washing the dishes for me, getting things upstairs because I'm too tired to do so, holding my hand while sleeping and etc.) Though I need to hear those 3 magic words sometimes for reassurance. :)  

 "Saying I love you isn't hard; saying I love you and meaning it is."

0 Comments