Thanks to tuapoy Molit for tagging me along with this. I had fun.Ü

Players : Molit | Bojoy | YOUR BLOG WHERE YOU POST THIS TAG

My roommate and I once: wala akong roomate..;)) never tried having one, except hubby thOugh hehehe

Never in my life have I: did sports! cause because i was prohibited cause of my asthma,

High school was: fun, exciting, youthful, it's a phase wherein you discover a lot of things for the first time. Like falling inlove and getting hurt..

When I’m nervous: I have butterflies in my stomach!

My hair: is brownish and straight + shiny.. *winx* (●⌒∇⌒●)

When I was 5:i was very makulit, playful and i play along with boys

When I turn my head left: I see mylene working

I should be: in bed having a long long peaceful sleep ( _ _ ).。oOOOoooo

By this time next year: we already have our own house. i certainly hope so, im constantly praying for that.. (・w・)

My favorite aunt is: Auntie Vicky

I have a hard time understanding: fate

You know I like you if: I blush everytime we have conversations and i cant look straight in ur eyes

My ideal breakfast is: garlic rice, orange juice, hotdogs/ham + a sweet kiss ( ̄ε ̄@)aw!

If you visit my home town: we'll got to the beach and cook sinugba, kinilaw, and drink beer
( ^0^)/U☆U\(^_^ )

If you spend the night at my house: we'll talk all night, eat and have a movie marathon! (⌒∇⌒)ノ

The animal I would like to see flying besides birds: elephant, dumbOo! weeeee or maYbe a hippo hahaha \(── 。 ──)

I shouldn’t have been: hMmmmm..

Last night I: had a movie marathon with hubby slept around 2AM na

A better name for me would be: hmmmm... i dont have an idea (/ ̄ー ̄)

I’ve been told I look like: Katie Holmes! hahaha wish ko lang, my classmate way back in college always teased me abOut that i always ended up pikon

If I could have any car, it would be: 2008 Chevrolet Corvette Yellow

0 Comments