SIX THINGS IN YOUR BEDROOM:

[x] 3 beds
[x] dresser
[x] TV set
[x] Yenyen's toys
[x] picture frames
[x] cabinets


SIX THINGS YOU SAY MOST OUTLOUD:

[x] ha? - when hubby asked me something, this is the first thing that comes out in my mouth even though I've heard it just right! hhahaha
[x] Yenyen! - when baby yenyen's is very malikot.
[x] Careful! - when yenyen does something risky
[x] ingat - when hubby leaves the house.
[x] iloveyou - goes out to hubby and yenyen. always.♥
[x] uu


SIX THINGS YOU CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT (IN NO
SPECIAL ORDER):

[x] my baby, he's everything to me.♥
[x] hubby Petpet, my one great love.
[x] money - well we need money right? well who doesnt need one? aber?
[x] fOod & water - alangan.Ü
[x] family - without them I'd be no where I am today
[x] God - of course, no need to question


SIX THINGS IN THE LAST MONTH:
Have you...

[x] CRIED? - Yeah.Ü it was a great release and i was relieved. Glad i did.Ü
[x] DRANK ALCOHOL? - yes, lAst Christmas paRty
[x] BEEN KISSED? - Yup Yup Yup!
[x] FELT STUPID? - I guess sO
[x] TALKED TO AN EX? - Nope
[x] MISSED SOMEONE? - My family


SIX OTHER THINGS:
Do You :

[x] BELIEVE IN GOD? - Uu naman.
[x] HAD A DREAM COME TRUE? - Definetely
[x] CURRENTLY LIKE SOMEONE? - Yeah
[x] PRAY? - always.Ü
[x] HAVE A JOB? - Yeah.
[x] ATTEND CHURCH? - Yes


SIX OTHER OTHER THINGS
Have you ever:

[x] KISSED 2 PEOPLE ON THE SAME DAY? - Yes, hubby and baby.Ü♥ I kiss baby everyday, never get tired if kissing him.
[x] HAD SURGERY? - Yup. CS
[x] SHOPPED TIL YOU DROPPED? - No
[x] BEEN TO A BONFIRE? - Yes
[x] RANAWAY FROM HOME? - Never, I've been a good daughter.Ü I believed so
[x] PLAYED STRIP POKER? - No, don't know how to play cards.


SIX THINGS I WANT:

[x] our own house & lot - to have a quiet and peaceful life.
[x] our own car - so we can drive anywhere we want
[x] business - for hubby, he badly likes to have one. he's very business minded. instik gyd.Ü
[x] stable job
[x] more kids - in the future.Ü
[x] a house & a business for my parents - a good place for them to retire and a stable income even though they're not working anymore.Ü

0 Comments