I was blog hopping and saw this tag. Grabbed from A Mom's Life and Loves. Thanks ate!Ü I had fun doing this, and free for grabs! Just leave me a message.Ü


What are your middle names?
~Mine is Lasala. His is Azunar.

How long have you been together?
~4 years and 8 months.

How long did you know each other before you started dating?
~uhmmm, one year? but already flirted with each other na! :p hahaha pawang pa cute2x lang muna ang lahat, text2x and chatting long hours on the phone...

Who asked whom out?
~Siya.Ü

How old are each of you?
~We're both 23, but I'm 8 months older..

Whose siblings do you see the most?
~Mine, since he lives in my place..

Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple?
~In which house to live in, mine or his. Been transferring back and forth and finally I've won, we're back in my place.. It was a tough struggle.

Did you go to the same school?
~Nope.

Are you from the same home town?
~Yes.

Who is smarter?
~Me! hahahahaha Nah, I think we are smart in our own fields, he's more techy and he's and expert in his field, I couldn't argue with that.

Who is the more sensitive?
~ME! super sensitive as he may say...

Where do you eat out most as a couple?
~Fastfood, he hates waiting so he prefers KFC, MacDonald's, or Jollibee. But when his stomach can still wait we both like Mandarin Tea Garden or other restaurants.

Who has the crazier exes?
~He does, I don't know if I should consider her an "ex" (i knew she was just a fling) but she was pathetic, and real crazy. Calling me names and all, and even called on the phone more than once, saying how tangga I am. And even used different numbers, pretending someone else texting me and make away of me.

Who has the worse temper?
~He does!

Who does the cooking?
~My mom, my dad, our helper. ^_^ but when we're on our own, he does. ^_^ I'm still learning u know hahaha

Who is the neat-freak?
~ Both

Who is more stubborn?
~I am, he gets really frustrated when I'm being stubborn specially when we are having a fight.. it makes him nuts! lol

Who hogs the bed?
~Me ^_^

Who wakes up earlier?
~I do, I'm used to waking up early kasi and of course I have to run some errands pa.

Who is more jealous?
~He is a psycho.. So by that you already know who.. ^_-

How long did it take to get serious?
~I think a month or two..

Who eats more?
~He does, hindi nga lang obvious. He eats with a full plate..

Who does the laundry?
~The laundry shop, every other day. Hehehe or our helper.

Who’s better with the computer?
~I am, it's my field ^_^

Who drives when you are together?
~He does, I don't know how yet. I'm still too scared to learn.

Free for grabs!

2 Comments

Azumi's Mom ★ said…
hi bojoy dear... i got this already. Thanks for dropping by at my baby blog.. will add you on my links.. add me rin ha and let's visit each others blogs ok. See yah
Bojoy said…
bambie dear (that sounds cute lol), already added ur link. thanks for the visit!Ü

okidoki, see u around..Ü