HAPPY BIRTHDAY SA PINAKA POGING LITTLE BOY SA BUONG MUNDO!!!!

My little boy Ayne turned 4 today, not-so-little boy na! This time, Peterson and I both agreed to skip a party for him. We kept it private this time, it's down to 3. We just saved ourselves from stress, over spending, and uncomfortable circumstances since we both know that our families won't be that comfortable getting together. I know someday they will, but not this time. It's up to them if they'd give him gifts or have dinner with our yen2. But today's it's just the 3 of us. And also we are also cost-cutting these days since our little boy is going to school na!!! Yehey!

So our day was all fun and play. Just like any ordinary kid, simple lang din ang kaligayahan ng patootie ko. It's to play all day and buy his favorite toys. And today's his day so siya ang nasunod. :) Kung saan niya gusto pumunta, sunod na lang din kami. We also bought his school requirements; pencils, crayons, bond papers, colored papers, clear book, etc. and other stuffs that he'll be needing next week. I'm uber excited for his first day! :) A familiar feeling seemed to emerge from deep within. It's like the old days, nung excited kang pumasok sa school cause you'd get to meet new friends. Basta, I can't wait for next week!

Happy Birthday again palangga! I want you to know that mama loves you to death.
I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU!♥






0 Comments