Two more months and our bunso is going out into this world. It's been a bumpy journey but I thank God that we are able to make it through everyday and praying that we'll make it through till the end of our 9-month journey. I'm also very thankful that I'm able to go through the complications. Thank you Dra. Elvira Kho-Lim for taking care of us. 

Now, I am looking forward for the day when I would hold you in my arms, finally out with us, safe and sound. I'll ignore the physical pain I will go through when the big day comes, as long as your safe. 

Dear bunso, please hold on. :) See you soon, everyone's anticipating for your arrival. 

1 Comments

Anonymous said…
I really like your blog.. very nice
colors & theme. Did you make this website yourself or did you hire
someone to do it for you? Plz reply as I'm looking to construct my own blog and would like to find out where u got this from.
appreciate it

Here is my web site; Click here