I don't really take much photos of myself, I love taking photos of my boys instead. I love capturing what the eyes don't obviously see, it's the love that binds them. Well at least that's what I'm trying to do. :')

That's why I've always wanted to invest in a decent digital camera. Most of the time I take photos using only my phone since it's the easiest way I could upload the photos to the Internet (thanks to WIFI). We do have a digital camera, it does take decent photos yet still doesn't meet my standard for a good quality photo and I'm too lazy to upload in bulk. I am too poor to afford a DSLR camera and I'm too pretty to carry that huge thing! LOL But seriously, I cannot afford. I do keep a camera wishlist and any of these would make my photo capturing experience more than perfect.

1. Olympus Tough TG-2

This goes on top of my list because this is an underwater camera. Ayne love's swimming so this would be our perfect buddy for every getaway.  Olympus's tough cam pumps out images that easily beat every other camera we tested — indoor, outdoor and underwater photos pop with clarity and depth.  Sounds good to me!

2. Samsung Galaxy Camera EK-GC100

Gorgeous. This baby caught my eye the first time I saw it. Runs Instagram and other Android apps. :) Samsung has successfully merged the tablet/smartphone and the camera worlds in the Galaxy Camera EK-GC100. Cool right?!

3. Olympus OM-D E-M5

I'm also into stylish looking cameras so this is included in my wishlist. I love its vintage look plus it's pack a lot of punch. This Olympus OM-D E-M5 has a lot to offer.





  post signature

0 Comments